Sunday, July 8, 2007

Cravings . . . never knew how crazy they could be. And everyone keeps asking me if I'm having them so I thought I'd share the latest ones with you.

Here's my top 10 list of cravings so far. I'm guessing they will be changing as the weeks go by.

1) Big Macs from McDonalds (they're even on special right now at McDonald's for $1.25 - what a deal!)
2) marshmellows
3) butter (on fresh baked bread from the corner bakery)
4) salty potato chips
5) chips and salsa
6) spaghetti and meatballs
7) water with ice (if you have been to Ecuador you know that drinks are most often served without ice and I have gotten used to that . . .but now, there's nothing like a big glass of water with ICE!)
8) Oranges (probably about the only healthy thing on this list)
9) Strawberry jam
10) and Santi's favorite (NOT!): green olives filled with anchovies (I keep trying to share them with Santi and for some reason he always says "no gracias!", mmmm, I wonder why!?!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor Santi, he must going NUTS !!!!

Anonymous said...

I need to argue with #3. When don't you crave bread with butter?!? At least you can eat it now :-).
Julie