Sunday, December 30, 2007

Emails and such

Santi and I just want to let you all know how much your emails and words of encouragement mean to us! It brings tears to our eyes just knowing how many people are praying and thinking about us and trusting God for us. It doesn't take much for me to break down into tears these days anyways, but I think even without the "hormonal crying" I would still be moved to tears by so much care, love and concern for us. THANK YOU!

I wish I had time to respond to each email personally - I think you all understand if we can't. It seems like our days and nights are taken up by visits by the nurses, aids and doctors in my room to take my vitals, visiting the unit every three hours to pump milk and see Nathan, waiting for the doctor to come and give us updates, eating (which I'm finding is very important if you're pumping milk!), and just trying to get some rest.

So please know that yes, I'd love to respond to all you and thank you - and I'm keeping your emails and comments in the hopes that some day I may have time to do so (yea, like when Nathan is about 18 years old, right!?).

Again, THANK YOU from the depths of our hearts for your love, care and concern for us. We are so blessed and we trust that you are being blessed too by seeing God work a miracle in our little Nathan's life and our lives as well. We are convinced that his recovery so far has been a miracle! The doctor's continue to be amazed - pray for us as we seek ways to be a testimony of the working of God in our lives.

No comments: