Monday, December 10, 2007

Kids Club Christmas





Last week Wednesday was the Christmas party for the Kids Club children! As you can see from the photos, they had a great time. I especially wanted to include the photo of the MOMS CLUB who had so much fun decorating sugar cookies (we now have 6 moms regularly attending the Moms' Club - isn't that exciting!)!

I haven't been able to go out to the dump for the Kids Club due to my pregnancy and I really miss it. Thanks to my friend, Teri, I get to see it via her photos! I did make the sugar cookies for the occasion which helped me to feel a part of the Christmas party!

We also want to thank the children at the Tri-county Bible Church AWANA group (Rensalear, IN) for collecting and donating the beanie babies that we gave out in the children's Christmas bags. They brought lots of smiles to their faces!!!

No comments: