Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Aunt Elva needs prayer


Please pray for my Aunt Elva. . . . she is pictured on the left in this photo taken back in April of 2006 along with her friend and companion Aunt June. She turned 90 years old this year and just found out that she has ovarian cancer and that it apparently has spread to other organs. Aunt Elva is the last of my mom's living sisters (my mom has some brothers who are still living). As a family, we are all concerned for Aunt Elva and are in prayer that God would give her grace and strength for the days ahead. She is one incredible woman who has done more in her lifetime than most of us could imagine. We'd appreciate your prayers for her. She will be having more tests and doctors appt in the days to come.

Thanks for praying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so true. Aunt Elva is one special lady, June too. I put her on my pastor's wives/missionary wives list also so she is being pray for a lot. Sure appreciate you putting her on your blog.
Charlene