Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I couldn't resist posting these photos of the roses that my husband, Santi, gave me for Valentine's Day! Aren't they beautiful! I'm very spoiled because he often comes home from the office with a bouquet of roses for me. So today, I'm sharing my bouquet with you.

Ecuador is one of the world's major exporter of roses. Chances are, if you were blessed with a bouquet of roses today from your loved one, that the roses came from Ecuador! Here in Ecuador, we get the "cast-offs" that aren't good enough for exporting, but at $1.50 for a dozen (yes, that's $1.50 in US dollars), we certainly can't complain and as you can see, they are still very beautiful!

We want to wish you all a very special day - thank you for your friendship and love!

With love from Quito . . . . Santi, Ruth and Nathan (and of course, I couldn't resist including photos of Nathan!)

“. . . Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”- John 13:34 - 35


1 comment:

crt said...

beautiful flowers, beautiful baby! :-) glad you had a good day.