Thursday, February 7, 2008

O2

We're headed to a visit to our pediatrician today. He told us to come in this week to see how Nathan's oxygen levels are. We're hoping and praying that he will tell us that we can finally take Nathan off the oxygen! Wouldn't that be exciting! To use a quote from a friend who wrote me today - it sure would be nice to "shed the tank!" I probably won't know what to do without having that tank to wheel around with us as we move around the house. And having Nathan connected to it by the tube. And trying to constantly keep the tubes in his nose (we've often considered duct taping it to his nose, but then thought that it probably wouldn't be wise!).

So we'll keep you updated as to what we find out today - in the meantime, Nathan and I are excited to have an outing (or at least I am - although I do know that Nathan loves riding in the car, so he's probably excited too).

No comments: