Monday, April 14, 2008

Working with Daddy




I have gradually started returning to various responsibilities at HCJB and Extreme Response. Thankfully, I'm going to be able to do a lot of my work at Extreme Response from home (if I can ever find the time!).

One of the things I have returned to is teaching the Second Level English class at the Christian Center of Communications - the three year technical school at HCJB - we are an extended campus of Northwestern College in St. Paul, MN and the students have the option to finish their fourth year and get a degree there after they have completed their 3 years here in Ecuador. Click here to read more about the CCC.

My class of 8 students meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12 - 2 pm.

And my husband is a willing babysitter for Nathan . . . so on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I pack Nathan up and take him to his daddy's office where the two of them seem to get along just fine. I'm guessing that Nathan likes all the computers and stuff sitting around and spending some time with daddy . . . he's very content and happy when I pick him up after class. And we are grateful for this flexibility in Santi's work.

No comments: