Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Celebrating Santi's Birthday Today!

Today, Nathan and I were invited to a special lunch at HCJB hosted by Santi's department - the Information Systems Department - or better known as ISD. The lunch was in honor of Santi's birthday and also a little celebration of Nathan's life as well. I think these photos captured the fun we had.

Here we have the ISD staff - Nathan is an honorary member!

Finally, a family photo!



Nathan just adores his daddy and loves being with him!


Nathan even got to help blow out the candles!


We were given this beautiful bouquet of flowers . . .


And Nathan was all pooped out after so much fun!

2 comments:

Jen Friesen said...

Hi guys,

Thanks for the great pictures. Jen and I oooohed and aaahed over Nathan. What a cutie! And thanks for the picture of ISD as well. I sure miss those guys! I wish I could come for a visit.

Lauren said...

Nathan is such a cute mix of both his mommy and daddy!

Happy birthday to the proud papa!

I LOVE the flower arrangement.